Combining exquisite food and impeccable service with the delightful surroundings and gardens for your photographs, we can make your dreams of the perfect day come true!
We understand that planning such a big occasion is no small task, which is why our friendly and helpful staff are at your service from the moment we meet to discuss your requirements, to the time we say farewell to your very last guest.
Our dedicated Wedding Team will be your contact throughout the planning and organising, available for viewings by appointment for yourselves, photographers and florists. They will be your main point of contact at helping to make the arrangements for your big day. Present on the day they will ensure everything runs according to plan.
Your wedding day is special and we pride ourselves in attention to detail in every aspect. We can ensure that the choice of food, wine and the décor of the tables match your theme so when the big day arrives, everything is taken care of leaving you to enjoy every moment.
What’s included in your wedding day:
- The Room Charge will vary dependent on the day of your wedding
- Help with planning your menus and choosing your drinks
- Hire of the entire hotel and reception areas
- Beautiful riverside garden for your photographs
- Table Plan
- Preferential accommodation rates for your guests
- Complimentary Executive room for the bride and groom
- White tablecloths and napkins
- The use of the beautiful gardens for your photography
- The service of our toastmaster to act as the Master Of Ceremonies
- Use of a Cake Knife & Circular Cake Stand
Chapters Hotel is pleased to offer very special accommodation rates to wedding parties who book over 50% of the rooms in the hotel. Please speak to our Wedding Team to confirm availability and rates… Upon confirmation of your Wedding, we shall reserve the bedrooms on your behalf.
We do ask for a confirmation and deposit of 25% twelve weeks prior to the big day.
Chapters Hotel recommends that you arrange event insurance against cancellation, etc. Please ask a member of our wedding team for further details.