Vanilla Panna Cotta with a Passion Fruit, Mango, Orange & Mint Soup
Serves 12 people
- Bring Milk, Cream and Vanilla to the boil, take off the heat and whisk in Sugar and Gelatin. Put through a sieve into a stainless steel bowl.
- Put the bowl over ice and continue whisking until it begins to set. Pour into moulds and refrigerate.
- Boil to Passion Fruit and Orange Juices with the Syrup and Glucose.
- Skim and Cool. Strain through a sieve and chill.
- Once cool, add Orange segments, diced Mango, Passion Fruit seeds.
- Present soup in individual bowls with Panna Cotta turned out in the middle.
- Just before serving Garnish with Fresh Mint
700ml Double Cream
1 Vanilla Pod, scraped
100g Castor Sugar
4 leaves of Gelatin
10 Passion Fruits, juiced
Juice of 4 Oranges
300ml Stock Syrup
300g (approx) Mango Diced
Seeds from 3 Passion Fruits
Fresh Mint for Garnish